Privacy & Cookies
Quiddity Gifts appreciates any concerns you might have regarding sharing information with us over the Internet, and wants to assure you of your confidentiality and security.
We may collect the following data:
- contact information
- geographic information
- demographic information
- process and deliver your order
- help us identify you when you contact us
- help us detect and prevent fraud
- improve our products and services
- conduct market research
- send promotional emails about special offers or new product launches.
Controlling your personal information
We will NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties except when:
- we are required by law to do so, having been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of (prospective) legal proceedings.
- we employ companies or individuals o assist in order fulfilment, such as courier companies to deliver packages. In which case, these parties only have access to information needed to perform their functions (e.g. name and address), and may not use it for other purposes.
- you provide false or inaccurate information to us and we suspect fraud. We will record this and may share it with fraud investigation organisations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, therefore suitable physical and electronic procedures have been put in place to protect the data collected by us, including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software at Create.net check out, which encrypts information you input.
This website sets performance cookies to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
This website sets functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
This website sets targeting cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Please email us at [email protected] if:
- you would like to update or delete any of there personal data we hold about you