Privacy & Cookies
Quiddity Gifts appreciates any concerns you might have regarding sharing information with us over the Internet, and wants to assure you of your confidentiality and security.
We may collect the following data:
- contact information
- geographic information
- demographic information
- process and deliver your order
- help us identify you when you contact us
- help us detect and prevent fraud
- improve our products and services
- conduct market research
- send promotional emails about special offers or new product launches.
Controlling your personal information
We will NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties except when:
- we are required by law to do so, having been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of (prospective) legal proceedings.
- we employ companies or individuals o assist in order fulfilment, such as courier companies to deliver packages. In which case, these parties only have access to information needed to perform their functions (e.g. name and address), and may not use it for other purposes.
- you provide false or inaccurate information to us and we suspect fraud. We will record this and may share it with fraud investigation organisations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, therefore suitable physical and electronic procedures have been put in place to protect the data collected by us, including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software at Create.net check out, which encrypts information you input.
Cookies are small text files used to enhance and simplify your visit by allowing us to recognise your computer. These can easily be erased or disabled and instructions on how to do so are located in the 'help' section of your browser.
Please email us at Anisa@QuiddityGifts.co.uk if:
- you would like to update or delete any of there personal data we hold about you